AD

advertising

translate

Français
Pt-br
English Español Россия Deutsch Italiano 日本語 中国语文

Friday, September 2, 2016

Sci-Fi - How to Draw Robots Final


This is the second and final part of the tutorial of how to draw sci-fi robots. to read the tutorial from the beginning click on the link below.
While tractor treads and wheels are proven tech, human locomotion needs sophisticated programming, complex legs and giroscopes.
with my basic sketch down, I can ink the robot, as I work my  way down the figures, I embellish and enhance the line work I've already laid down.

for the final inks, I give a mirror finish to our humanoid robot, I just scuff up the stardard issue 'bot, and we have  a real odd couple.

Thank you for your visit, your comment is very welcome, if you like to share on social networks! See you soon!-

bt